Colors- Christian Flood

Throughout this podcast the speaker discusses the different types of colors are in the world and how different individuals or animals can see things differently and how. My favorite part of the podcast was when I learned how butterflies, humans and birds can all see different colors but all of the species are looking at the same thing. I also found it very interesting when the ancient Greeks were believed to not be able to see the color blue. Although many things around the world have the blue color for some reason these greeks were restricted. Finally I found it very cool how shrimp have the ability to see way more colors and light then any other specie and they are just so small it seems almost impossible. The one thing I don't understand is how humans don't have access to see different colors that these small creatures are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMA blog post

Post Modernism- Christian Flood